An impressive B-BBEE rating combined with experience exceeding a decade has led DDP to become a vital service provider to several of South Africa’s largest municipalities.
By establishing themselves as a leader in their field, they subsequently developed into the most sought after property valuer in nearly every province. DDP’s solid infrastructure and unparalleled knowledge becomes imperative in the execution of multiple large-scale projects, ranging from general and supplementary valuation rolls to GRAP registrations. Prevailing national partnerships, powered by an exceptional team, elevated DDP to a noteworthy authority in municipal valuation methodologies and practices.
DDP’s governmental & municipal related services include:
- Compilation and implementation of general valuation rolls
- Compilation and implementation of supplementary valuation rolls
- GRAP (Generally Recognised Accounting Practice) compliant asset registers
- Market valuations – selling, purchasing and expropriation purposes
- Market rental determination
- Insurance related replacement cost valuation
- Objections and appeals
- Municipal valuation consultancy services (MPRA/GRAP16/GRAP17/GRAP19)