DDP operates as a specialist team of accredited professionals through a diversified network of branches across South Africa.
Their enviable list of blue chip clients, unparalleled growth and billion rand portfolio, stand as testimony to DDP’s insight and unmatched service delivery. Whether it is residential, municipal, commercial or agricultural; DDP consistently delivers independent and timely property valuation services.
DDP’s remarkable list of accolades & achievements:
A level 3 B-BEE contributor with 52% black ownership and procurement recognition at 110%
The only property valuers with SABS ISO 9001: 2008 Quality Management Services Certification.
Offers professional indemnity cover of R15 million on an ‘each and every claim’ basis.
Employs a growing number of over 100 registered valuers.
Property valuations completed.
Offices situated in every major city in South Africa.
Member of the South African Property Owners Association.
All DDP’s valuers are registered with the South African Council for the Property Valuers Profession (SACPVP).
Regulated by the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors.
The DDP difference:
- Project allocated teams with industry specific experience
- Best practice models incorporated throughout each project
- Economies of scale ensure significant cost savings
- Exceptional management of large-scale building portfolios
- Cost savings through value added service
- Effective handling of data-related, extensive property portfolios
- Time efficiency in deliverable values and data production
- Timely and accurate project reports through our established, extensive database system